If you want to become a volunteer at the Wrocław Public Library all you need to really do is fill out the application form and wait for a reply. Quite easy, isn’t it? No previous experience at a similar position is needed. We’ll be delighted to work with you regardless ofyour age, educational background and interests. We are interested in short as well as long term cooperation.
We’ll be more than happy to share our knowledge and experience with you and keep you up to date with all the main cultural events in Wrocław. Our employees will prepare a customized offer for each volunteer in order to comply with his/her expectations, interests and time schedule.
You can help us:
- plan and handle the events organized by the Wrocław Public Library (such as lectures, debates, concerts, movie screenings, performances and outdoor events)
- prepare promotional materials for the library (artwork, text and videos posted on our website)
- deliver library materials to those who are unable to visit the Library due to health or mobility challenges
- prepare and host exhibitions and cultural events that promote books
- carry out educational projects such as Language Café (language exchange classes)
- distribute promotional materials to cultural institutions that collaborate with the Wrocław Public Library
We can offer you:
- a volunteer agreement
- a letter of recommendation (for the most involved volunteers)
- free training sessions and workshops
- a chance to gain experience of working in a cultural institution
Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the voluntary service for the Wrocław Public Library.
You can fill in the application on our website www.biblioteka.wroc.pl . You’ll find it under the ‘Volunteer’ tab. The volunteer coordinator will get in touch with you within one week:
T: (+48) 71 347 12 68